Jackill's ~ Line Officer Requirements ~ Miscellanea ~ Blueprint Sets ~ Space: 1999
Non-FASA Star Trek accessory booksShips of the Star Fleet, Volume One: 2290-91
1988 ... Calon Riel ... Mastercom Data Center
Ships of the Star Fleet (Volume One/Revised)
1991 ... Guenther, Todd Allen ... Mastercom Data Center
Akyazi-Class Perimeter Action Ships (Ships of the Star Fleet)
1998 ... Guenther, Todd Allen ... Mastercom Data Center ... ISBN 0965601617
Jackill's SeriesJackill's Guide to Light Attack Craft Volume 1
Contains vehicles famous from sci-fi movies and series: Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, and Star Trek.
• Introduction: Fighter Comparison Chart; Vehicle Comparison Chart
• Incom Chapter: T-16 Skyhopper; T-17 Swift; T-19 Dagger; T-47 Airspeeder; T-48 Airskimmer; T-65 X-Wing; XP-35 LandCruiser; XP-36 LandMaster; XP-37 LandSpeeder; XP-38 LandSpeeder
• Empire Chapter: T.I.E. Fighter (Initial); T.I.E. Fighter (Standard); T.I.E. Fighter (Trainer); Speeder Bike
• Colonial Chapter: Colonial Asp; Colonial Viper; Landram; Landmule
• Cylon Chapter: Cylon Raider
• Federation Chapter: Federation Light Fighter; Klingon Light Fighter; Romulan Light Fighter; Gorn Light Fighter; Tholian Light Fighter
1991 ... Kristiansen, Eric ... 106 pages ... Jackill's
Jackill's Star Fleet Reference Manual: Ships of the Fleet (Volume I)
1992 ... Eric Kristiansen ... 128 pages ... Jackill's
Jackill's Star Fleet Reference Manual: Ships of the Fleet (Volume I: A-ERA)
* Redrawn ships
* 2 new shuttles, 5 new ships
* Increased from 128 pages to 160 pages
2006 ... Eric Kristiansen ... 160 pages ... Jackill's
Jackill's Star Fleet Reference Manual: Ships of the Fleet (Volume II)
"Welcome reader to the first edition of jackill's Star Fleet Reference Manuals. The descriptions of these futuristic vessels are a critique of their abilities and are related in contemporary terms as accurately as possible. The technology described here can be compared to existing technologies in other books, on television and in the movies. Hopefully, the information herein will provide a base of knowledge allowing one to understand the advancements required to achieve this level of technology. The book is presented in a futuristic format for reading enjoyment and should not be confused with any material from that time period."
1993 ... Kristiansen, Eric ... Jackill's
Jackill's Star Fleet Reference Manual: Ships of the Fleet (Volume III)
Cargo Shuttle * Heavy Assault Shuttle * Heavy Fighter * ShuTug (Tug Shuttle) * Passenger Shuttle * DockPort shuttles * Buoys * Starship introduction * Ship Size Comparison * Cruiser * Dreadnought * Heavy Cruiser/Heavy Cruiser Upgrade * Light Cruiser * Tactical Cruiser * Through Deck Cruiser * Destroyer * Frigate * Heavy Frigate * Scout * Transport/Tug * Bulk Cargo Carrier * Cargo Drone * Freighter * Supply Tender * Transport Ship * Deuterium Tanker * Neutronic Fuel Carrier * Starliner * Buoy Tender * Heavy Tug * Container Warp Engine * Warp Field Extender * Containers.
1995 ... Kristiansen, Eric ... Jackill's
Line Officer RequirementsLine Officer Requirements (Starfleet Academy Training Command, Command & Operations Volume 1)
"Note: This text is intended as a three-fold instructional aid:
1 - As a Starfleet Academy textbook for cadets and midshipmen undergoing training in the Command or Operations Line Officer Training Program.
2 - As a hands-on reference for reactivated Reserve Officers wishing to re-familiarize themselves with various changes in Starfleet within the last decade.
3 - As a guide for Junior Officers and Ensigns wishing to become further indoctrinated with regards to their Departments or Divisions as part of the Staff Officer Training Program.
STRATEGY & TACTICS • UNIFORMS & INSIGNIA • CLASS I STARSHIP • FIRE-CONTROL • ORDNANCE • ENLISTED/COMMISSIONED RANKS • BRIDGE • NAVIGATION • FLEET ORGANIZATION PLAN"
1987 ... D. Schmidt ... 124 pages
Line Officer Requirements (Starfleet Academy Training Sciences, Communications, Medical, Services, Engineering and Security: Volume 2)
"SCIENCES - COMMUNICATIONS - MEDICAL - SERVICES - ENGINEERING - SECURITY.
SURVEY & FIRST CONTACT PROCEDURES * CODES * FIELD EQUIPMENT & WEAPONS * COMPUTER SYSTEM DUOTRONIC MK-6B * WARP DYNAMICS * DAMAGE CONTROL"
1987 ... D. Schmidt ... 136 pages
Line Officer Requirements (Starfleet Academy Training Command: Supplement)
* COMPONENT SERVICES * STRATEGY & TACTICS * STARFLEET OPERATIONS
* VARIABLE TORPEDO PAYLOADS * PLANETARY DEFENSE SYSTEMS * NAVIGATIONAL REFERENCES & PULSARS * CLASS III COMMERCIAL VESSELS * CLASS IV COMMERCIAL VESSELS
* WARP FIELD ENVELOPE - ANALYSIS AND INDENTIFICATION * MAJOR STELLAR SYSTEMS OF THE FEDERATION
* SUB-CUTANEOUS ANABOLIC STIMULATOR
* S-2 GRAPH UNIT * S-2 GRAPH UNIT - EXTERNAL & INTERNAL ARRANGEMENT
* BATTLE5UIT (MK-8) * TYPE X ASSAULT CANNON
APPENDIX 2 - PLANETARY CLASSIFICATION APPENDIX 3 - STELLAR TYPES"
1987 ... D. Schmidt ... 78 pages
Starfleet Dynamics: A Starfleet Academy Reference Guide & Textbook (25th Anniversary Collector's Edition, ST VI: TUC, Stardate 9200)
An updated version of the older "Line Officer Requirements" series.
1991(?) ... D. Schmidt ... 192 pages
MiscellaneaUSS Cheyenne: Operations Manual
A fan-written technical manual, based on a wrecked ship seen at the Battle at Wolf 359 (Star Trek Next Generation episode "Best of Both Worlds, Part 2").
1995 ... Shanks, Don W. ... 124 pages ... Nightmare Distribution
Starfleet Prototype; The Journal of Innovative Design and Ideas - Issue 25: 2291-2292
• Terminology... Definitions - Classifications - Performance - Definitions & Tables
• New From the Yards...
Cruisers: - USS Enterprise, CH 1701A Class Heavy Cruiser - U.S.S. Starstalker, CP 2117 Class Patrol Cruiser - USS Ranger, CL 2700 Class Light Cruiser - U.S.S. Thruxton, CT 2761 Class Tactical Cruiser - U.S.S. S'Harien, CG 3107 Class Battlecruiser
- U.S.S. Pharris, FS 3537 Class Strategic Frigate - U.S.S. Adamant, DNF 3029 Class Dreadnought
- U.S.S. Dupleix, PA 2346 Class Perimeter Action Ship - U.S.S. Scimitar, DF 2901 Class Fast Destroyer - U.S.S. Phantom, SS 2951 Class Super scout - U.S.S. Davenport, CV 2635 Class Corvette
- U.S.S. Schmidt, TT 800 Class Tug - U.S.S. Archangel, SC 2294 Class Shuttlecarrier * Design Philosophy & Purpose * Shakedown Trials * Vessel Specifications & Related Data * Performance Characteristics (Static) * Performance Characteristics (Dynamic) * Front, Plan, & Profile Views
• In the Design Tank...
- U.S.S. Constellation, CN 1017 Class Star Cruiser * Design Philosophy & Purpose * Mission Objectives * Vessel Specifications & Related Data * Predicted Performance Characteristics (Static) * Front View
• TacFleet Review...
- U.S.S. Ascension, DN 2520 Class Dreadnought - U.S.S. Belknap, CS 2501 Class Strike Cruiser - U.S.S. Athabaska, CE 2560 Class Exploratory Cruiser - U.S.S. Menahga, CG 3100 Class Battlecmiser - U.S.S. Avenger, FH 1860 Class Heavy Frigate - U.S.S. Knox, FR 1940 Class Frigate - U.S.S. Monoceros, ST 601 Class Scout - U.S.S. Siva, DD 520 Class Destroyer - U.S.S. Gagarin, SV 630 Class Survey Vessel - U.S.S. Greer, CR 472 Class Corsair - U.S.S. Clarke, CP 100 Class Clipper - U.S.S. Asmodeus, CVL 200 Class Light Corvette
• Tactical Section...
- Tactical Starbases * Purpose * Approach/Departure Protocols * How Do You Hide a Starbase? * How will the proposed Klingon/Federation Treaty Affect Them?
- Ordnance Updates * Fine-tuning Phaser Harmonics Performance
- Transwarp * Converting the Class J-b Fleet * Development, Theory & Implementation * Effect on the Subspace Field * Results
- About the Design Team - Cathedral Unit
19?? ... 92 pages ... Starfleet Tactical & the Strategic Design Group
Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual
"THE COMPLETE TEXTS & ILLUSTRATIONS USED BY STAR FLEET PERSONNEL...
• VULCAN PHYSIOLOGY • ANATOMICAL DRAWINGS OF ALIEN LIFE FORMS • MEDICAL TIME LINE • SCHEMATICS & OPERATION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT • STAR FLEET FIRST AID PROCEDURES • CHART OF DISEASES & DRUGS • DATA ON PLANTS, PARASITES, ALIEN PSYCHOLOGY"
1977 ... Eileen Palestine ... 160 pages ... ISBN 0345274733
History of the Vessel Enterprise: From the 16th to the 24th Century
"Enterprise, a prestigious name that evokes high adventure in the minds of most. There have been over 150 craft to carry this glorious name, and in this squarebound volume you get the individual history of each one. From Schooners, Blimps, Space shuttles, Aircraft carriers and of course, the flagship of Starfleet in the 24th century, the amazing genesis of a legend is chronicled.
Years of painstaking research went into this fine comprehensive effort. The research included obscure U.S. and international documents. The histories of each vessel were gleaned from the actual ships logs (whenever possible).
All this makes the book an accurate accounting of all the various "Enterprises" voyages, armament, size, etc. Ships bearing this name have been instrumental in changing the course of history many times and now you have a chance to have it all archived and placed in your personal library.
This is truly a look at adventure on a grand scale."
1992 ... Ronald M. Roden, Jr. ... 128 pages ... Intergalactic Press ... ISBN 0962943231
USS Khai Tam Technical Orientation Manual (Technical Specs on the Galaxy's First Federation-Klingon Hybrid Starship)
"The USS Khai Tam Technical Orientation Manual is your complete guide to the galaxy's first jointly designed Federation-Klingon starship. From propulsion and weapon systems to auxiliary craft and crew resources, this book takes you straight into the workings of a starship designed to explore and defend the deepest reaches of Federation space. Inside you will find unique and detailed descriptions and illustrations including:
* Detailed floor plans of the Main Bridge, Combat Information Center, Main Engineering, Communications Center, Sickbay Complex, etc.
* Cutaway views of photon torpedoes, assault shuttlecraft, Klingon warp nacelles and more.
* Guidelines for combat operations, recreational programs, flight operations, and resource allocation.
* Complete history of the development and construction of the Khai Tam and her sister ships of the Qapla' class!"
1994 ... Kevin McNulty & Colin Toenjes ... 100 pages ... Intergalactic Press
Weapons and Field Equipment Technical Reference Manual
Weapons and equipment detailed from sci-fi TV and film: Star Trek, Logan's Run, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Space 1999, and Lost in Space.
1984 ... Shane Johnson ... Noron Group ... 78 pages
Blueprint SetsU.S.S. Enterprise Bridge Blueprints: Shows Every Button of Every Station and their Functions, Revised (Star Trek)
Complete set of 10 accurate 17" x 22" blueprints of the primary bridge.
1976 ... Michael McMaster
Klingon Scout Vessel Blueprints/Deck Plans
6 sheets, 18" x 24" -- Full interior and exterior views plus bridge detail.
1985 ... Lawrence Miller Design
Klingon Battle Cruiser Blueprints
"Set of 8 authentic 13 1/2" x 29" blueprints."
Book of Klingon Plans: D7 Class Battle Cruiser
8 sheets of blueprints (11 3/8" x 25"), interior & exterior plans.
The Merchantman, Federation Class J, Type 3
Specifications of the Merchantman, as seen in the movie Star Trek III. 5 sheets.
Book of Romulan Plans: Bird of Prey Cruiser (Star Trek Blueprints)
5 sheets, 18" x 24" -- Interior & Exterior.
Star Fleet Blueprints: U.S.S. Excelsior Ingram Class Plans
"Official Datapack STAR FLEET BLUEPRINTS - U.S.S. EXCELSIOR Ingram Class Plans. This is the original issue of the complete set of 8 authentic blueprints of the Space Control Ship EXCELSIOR."
1986 ... Star Station Aurora
Space 1999Moonbase Alpha Technical Notebook
• Complete Episode Guide
• Fold-out Blueprints
• Personnel Files
• Space Age Hardware Designs
• Rare Photos and Art
1977 ... David Hirsch ... Starlog Magazine
| FASA Star Trek | ST - Last Unicorn Games & Decipher | Star Trek - Fan-written Sourcebooks |
| 2300 AD | 7th Sea | AD&D | Aftermath! | Albedo | Aliens | Arduin | Alternity | Amazing Engine | Amber Diceless | Ars Magica | Atlantis | Babylon 5 | Battletech | Boardgames / Wargames - Other | Boot Hill | Buck Rogers | Bushido | Call of Cthulhu | Castle Falkenstein | Chill | Chivalry & Sorcery | Conan | Cyberpunk | Cyborg Commando | Dark Conspiracy | DC Heroes | Deadlands | Doctor Who | DragonQuest | Dream Park | Dune | Dungeons & Dragons | Dying Earth | Earthdawn | Elfquest | Elric / Stormbringer | Everway | The Fantasy Trip | Foreign Language Roleplaying Games | Game of Thrones | Gamma World | GangBusters | Gear Krieg | Ghostbusters | GURPS | Harn | High Fantasy | Indiana Jones | James Bond | Jorune | Judge Dredd | Justifiers | Living Steel | Lords of Creation | Man, Myth & Magic | Marvel Super Heroes | Middle Earth Role Playing | Midkemia | Military Roleplaying Stockpile | Millennium's End | Miscellanea | Morrow Project | Mythus - Dangerous Journeys | Nightlife | Pendragon | Phoenix Command | Powers & Perils | Red Sonja | Renegade Legion | Riddle of Steel | Ringworld | Robotech | Rolemaster | Runequest | Shadowrun | Shatterzone | Sovereign Stone | Space 1889 | Space Master | Space Opera - Other Suns | Star Ace | Star Frontiers | Star Trek | Star Wars | Super Hero RPGs | Talislanta | Talisman | Tekumel | Terminator 2 | Thieves' World | Timemaster | Top Secret | Traveller | Tribe 8 | Tunnels & Trolls | Twilight: 2000 | Villains & Vigilantes | Warhammer | Whispering Vault | Willow | Witchcraft | Ysgarth | CAMPAIGN BUILDING | RPG MAGAZINES | Avalanche Press | Avalon Hill | Bard | Chaosium | Columbia Games | Dream Pod 9 | Fantasy Games Unlimited (FGU) | FASA | Flying Buffalo | Game Designers Workshop (GDW) | Gamelords | Gamescience | Games Workshop | Judges Guild | Leading Edge Games | Mayfair Games | Metagaming | Pacesetter | Palladium | SPI | Steve Jackson Games | Tri Tac | TSR | Victory Games | West End Games | White Wolf | Wizards of the Coast | Yaquinto Publications |
| Return Home | What's New | Contact WaynesBooks.com |