Chill ~ Star Ace ~ Timemaster
Sandman: Map of Halaal [BOX SET]
He knows your name. You don't.
He knows where you are. You don't.
He knows what you have done, and why you must die. You don't.
To survive, you must journey through a tempestuous world in search of answers to a question as tenuous as your own existence. You play the role of an amnesiac traveller, lost in a world beyond the natural. The rules are brief, preparation easy, and the story rich.
The SANDMAN is watching... Why don't you face him?
INSIDE THE BOX:
* 64-page book with four adventures, each a full evening of entertainment
* self-standing panoramic game screen
* 8-page introduction to the game
* 2 ten-sided dice
* 48 full-color cards
* 32-page book of props (maps, illustrations, and players' information)
ADVENTURES IN THIS SET:
• The Sandman Comes: Desert reverie in Casablanca, where looks do kill.
• The Prophet of Darkness: Mystical journeys through a dark, tattered land.
• A Feast for the Eyes: Gangsters, and fairylands of no child's dream.
• The Map of Halaal: Journey beyond the Milky Way with Dionysius.
Map of Halaal is part of the SANDMAN game series. All boxed sets (and all adventures within) are related, but each may be played alone. You need nothing else to play."
1985 ... Pacesetter 5001 ... ISBN 0917609417
Wabbit Wampage: Adventure Board Game
"WABBIT WAMPAGE—THE ULTIMATE GAME OF MINDLESS MAYHEM! All it takes is a streak of strategy, a lot of luck, and a mean sense of humor—then maybe you'll survive the fun.
CARTOON MADNESS! ADULT STRATEGY!
* Play a rabbit gone berserk. Battle other bunnies for carrots. Attack Farmer Brown for revenge. Then torch the barnyard, hijack tractors—and yes, you can even jet-pack to the mailbox, send for a cannon, and blast old Fido off the board. But that's not all...
* Play Farmer Brown. Stomp the rabid rabbits right back into their holes. Hire a handyman with a blowtorch, call the hare-hungry hunters with shotguns, even send out the dog with a chainsaw...
* Then meet the rest of the cast! The Duck, The Bear, The Chipmunks, The Mail-order Big Horrible Monster—just to name a few!
WABBIT WAMPAGE FEATURES FOURWILD AND HAREY SEASONS OF DESTRUCTION, each calling for a different strategy. To win, just survive—and earn the most points during the year.
* full-color, full size gameboard
* 70 playing pieces
* 2 high-quality ten-sided dice
* 48 cards"
1985 ... Mark Acres ... Pacesetter 6002 ... ISBN 0917609441
| 2300 AD | 7th Sea | AD&D | Aftermath! | Albedo | Aliens | Arduin | Alternity | Amazing Engine | Amber Diceless | Ars Magica | Atlantis | Babylon 5 | Battletech | Boardgames / Wargames - Other | Boot Hill | Buck Rogers | Bushido | Call of Cthulhu | Castle Falkenstein | Chill | Chivalry & Sorcery | Conan | Cyberpunk | Cyborg Commando | Dark Conspiracy | DC Heroes | Deadlands | Doctor Who | DragonQuest | Dream Park | Dune | Dungeons & Dragons | Dying Earth | Earthdawn | Elfquest | Elric / Stormbringer | Everway | The Fantasy Trip | Foreign Language Roleplaying Games | Game of Thrones | Gamma World | GangBusters | Gear Krieg | Ghostbusters | GURPS | Harn | High Fantasy | Indiana Jones | James Bond | Jorune | Judge Dredd | Justifiers | Living Steel | Lords of Creation | Man, Myth & Magic | Marvel Super Heroes | Middle Earth Role Playing | Midkemia | Military Roleplaying Stockpile | Millennium's End | Miscellanea | Morrow Project | Mythus - Dangerous Journeys | Nightlife | Pendragon | Phoenix Command | Powers & Perils | Red Sonja | Renegade Legion | Riddle of Steel | Ringworld | Robotech | Rolemaster | Runequest | Shadowrun | Shatterzone | Sovereign Stone | Space 1889 | Space Master | Space Opera - Other Suns | Star Ace | Star Frontiers | Star Trek | Star Wars | Super Hero RPGs | Talislanta | Talisman | Tekumel | Terminator 2 | Thieves' World | Timemaster | Top Secret | Traveller | Tribe 8 | Tunnels & Trolls | Twilight: 2000 | Villains & Vigilantes | Warhammer | Whispering Vault | Willow | Witchcraft | Ysgarth | CAMPAIGN BUILDING | RPG MAGAZINES | Avalanche Press | Avalon Hill | Bard | Chaosium | Columbia Games | Dream Pod 9 | Fantasy Games Unlimited (FGU) | FASA | Flying Buffalo | Game Designers Workshop (GDW) | Gamelords | Gamescience | Games Workshop | Judges Guild | Leading Edge Games | Mayfair Games | Metagaming | Pacesetter | Palladium | SPI | Steve Jackson Games | Tri Tac | TSR | Victory Games | West End Games | White Wolf | Wizards of the Coast | Yaquinto Publications |
| Return Home | What's New | Contact WaynesBooks.com |